2005-04-28

Top Five Everything, Part 1

High Fidelity taught us that list-making is fun. Friends taught us that we can want to sleep with celebrities and it doesn't count as infidelity because – unless you're a cast member – it ain't never gonna happen, bubba.

Here now, alphabetically by their first name (the one I cry out at night), are my current top ten celebrity lust objects:

Elisha Cuthbert (24)
Eliza Dushku (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
Eva Green (The Dreamers)



Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica)
Kirsten Dunst (Spider-Man)
Lauren Graham (Gilmore Girls)
Maggie Gyllenhaal (Secretary)
Sarah Chalke (Scrubs)
Sarah Silverman (Saturday Night Live)
Vincent Kartheiser (Angel)

Five IS the traditional number, though my hormones had a hard time (no pun intended) narrowing this down to ten. Face it, Marcus: you're single and horny and don't know ten real people.

Yes, the last one is a guy. I get a kick out of pretending I'm secure enough in my heterosexuality to list a guy. It was fun to watch my American male friends fidget uncomfortably at my screaming European-ness for while, but I think they're wise to my tricks now. Besides, have you seen Vincent Kartheiser?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfumed ponce!

12:45  
Blogger erika said...

well, yes, i HAVE seen Vincent... and that's why i can't believe he's on your list!

17:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home