2005-11-19

Top Five Albums Of 2004

The latest issue of Uncut magazine lists the year's best music and amazon.com just sent me a link to their Top 100. Doesn't that seem odd, just ten and a half months into the year? I'll think about mine the week before Christmas. Til then, have a butchers at what I liked last year.

1. Blueberry Boat: The Fiery Furnaces
It was unlike anything I'd ever heard before and I fell in love with it immediately. I evangelized and sent copies to friends who found it unstructured and over-long so, for once, don't take my word for it.



2. A Grand Don't Come For Free: The Streets
A two-step concept album? The mind boggles!
3. Give Up: The Postal Service
4. Abbatoir Blues: Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
The soundtrack to my week on the Autobahn last November.
5. Scissor Sisters: Scissor Sisters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home