2005-12-27

Amsterdammit!

Stuff I forgot before and some other stuff that hadn't happened yet.

Our hosts found out my favourite booze in advance and had a bottle of Seagram's in their drinks cabinet on Christmas Day. How sweet is that?!

I had one cigarette all day yesterday because I forgot to stock up on Christmas Eve and the person who always has more cigarettes than me and never minds helping a brother out asked me if I had any spare before I could ask him. I couldn't get to sleep last night then I had bad dreams but I didn't die and I woke up feeling more refreshed than usual. If I had more willpower I'd have siezed the opportunity to quit but I smoked the moment I had access to cigarettes again. 200 at the airport cost €40.

The board is set...
How quaint.
"What a feeling! I'm drinking on the ceiling."
Then it snowed.

I got three messages from "Trish" just before I flew home today. I don't know any Trishes so I convinced myself that somebody wanted to talk to me via Bluetooth. I click Yes to accept. It's an .SIS file: File format not supported. I poke around in its details and jiggerypoke my settings but there's no trace of who sent it or how to contact them. I know how to search for nearby devices but couldn't initiate contact with one of them if my life depended on it. In short, I don't know how Bluetooth works and the manual is no help.

Trish contacted me twice more. Was she trying to help a novice out or did I gullibly download viruses? ("Virii"?) People of the Earth, please advise!

5 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Maybe it was Tricia McMillan. . .

15:52  
Blogger The Paranoid Mod said...

Cos it is real. It is.

My thumbs have gone weird.

Mod.

14:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't help with the Bluetooth business, but you really should have stopped smoking!!! "I woke up feeling more refreshed than usual." Um, yeah.

23:18  
Blogger C said...

Where's Marcus? Wah!!

06:31  
Blogger thisismarcus said...

LOL... I've been "gallivanting" - at least, I think that's what my mother would call it. More stories over the weekend - promise.

tzzrmnor

00:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home