2005-12-10

Open Invitation

Life has certainly been full lately. I've got 46 unread e-mails and that was before I sat down at my desk today. (Five are from the same person and date back a month or longer... I'm amazed she still talks to me!) I haven't posted comments on friends' blogs in aeons and I've lost track of what half of them are doing lately.

But my friends know this new-found hecticity is far more smile-inducing than the interminable boredom of Norfolk, VA. They're happy for me but still, I apologize for my slackness. If any of you what don't blog yourselves would like to help fill the gaps here with a "guest post", you'd be welcome. Shig could talk about "the life of the book"; Trundling Grunt could provide a very different perspective to mine on being an alien in America; and Sarah can write whatever she'd be writing on her own blog if she were still writing it. These are but suggestions! If you're interested, please mail me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've found something productive with which to occupy your time.

Sarah really should take you up on this. I miss her blog.

15:16  
Blogger thisismarcus said...

Me too! Do you know what she's doing these days? I got busy and missed the final posts of her blog.

BTW Tone: I'm sorry to exclude you when I picked names out of the air. You should totally write something here too.

19:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home