2005-06-07

Prints Charming

In February I moved into my studio. A big bare wall needed a centrepiece so I tracked down some prints by the much-imitated Alex Ross on eBay. My finances were recovering after the traditional Christmas splurge so I decided to get some framing done.



Last week the frame shop called to say my job was finally ready. Luckily, I'd paid half as a deposit back when I still had a job and an office to hang one of the pictures in. (By the way, if anyone needs 20th Century Heroes in a an 18" x 28" humidity-resistant off-black frame, I might be able to hook you up.) The big question now is, with yet another move on the horizon for me this summer - my nineteenth in life - do I risk a further bill from the landlord by putting nails in the wall to hang them?

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

The thumbnail you have in this post is beautiful. His work is unbelievable. I mainly know it from his Astro City covers, but you don't need to see much to know he's a genius!

03:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home