2005-05-25

The best thing for a hang-over...

...is getting steaming drunk the night before! It was a lot of fun, but I'm paying for it now. Pictures to follow when those featured have vetoed them for the sake of their future political careers. I'm having trouble typing right now so I'll leave you with a picture of my loyal Three Musketeers. Where on earth would I be today without the support of each of them?

From left to right, we have - depending who's blog you're reading - Erika/Squarepants/Easily Distracted, Joe/Hollywood/Lies2Girls/Spaced and Brad/Kosmo/Vin Diesel/The Church Of Brad. (Their blogs are all linked on the left. I hurt too much to make any more hyperlinks today.) You rock. So hard!

This is Eagle Eye/Keith Hernandez/D'Artagnan?/Ford Prefect, going back to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger GiromiDe said...

I love how your mind works. Did you also know the leading cause of divorce is marriage? True story.

20:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best cure for drinking too much is a kebab...they seem to induce sleep...or is it drinking that induces the urge to kebab...?

Which came first, the urge to drink pre-kebab, or the urge to kebab post-drink?

15:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home