2005-09-07

Touched By His Noodly Appendage

With full deference to Shocho for one well-crafted parody already today and to Kathy for the link, I proudly present... The Flying Spaghetti Monster!



Could I be the last person on the planet to hear about this? Some bright spark called Bobby Henderson submitted an open letter to the Kansas School Board in June, protesting their decision to give equal study time to Creationism (a.k.a. Intelligent Design) alongside Darwinism (a.k.a. Evolution) in Biology classes. Minority board members have allegedly expressed their support and bought t-shirts. I'll take a print of the Michelangelo above, please!

4 Comments:

Blogger Trundling Grunt said...

I want to believe....


Classic, ain't it?

02:56  
Blogger Kathy said...

My favorite part is that you are supposed to pray and then say, "Ramen" when you are done.

I am so a pastafarian.

14:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you're still going to have this blog when you go back, aren't you?

23:31  
Blogger thisismarcus said...

Sure. There will be breaks in service during the relocation and while I (gasp!) go to work but I intend to keep on posting. Think of all the new stimuli!

04:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home