2006-11-23

Top Five New Celebrity Squeezes

Emma Barton (EastEnders)
Eve Myles (Torchwood)
Sophia Myles (Art School Confidential)



Molly Parker (Deadwood)
Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica)

There are indeed only five ladies in this list - unlike last time. Though none of last year's crushes have offended me in the intervening months and none have been "struck off" so I suppose I'm actually crushing on a total of fifteen people now. Dag!

Eve and Sophia Myles aren't related but it's still a nice thought.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you still watching SIX FEET UNDER when Molly Parker was playing Nate's friend the rabbi? Must have been season two, I suppose.

09:14  
Blogger thisismarcus said...

I was, but I didn't make the connection when I started watching Deadwood. Good spot!

09:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't make the connection at all, but I do now. She seems a lot taller in Deadwood, don't you think?

I had someone in my head last night who you should add to this list because you think she's lovely. I can't think who it is but I shall let you know when I do. That would leave you with an awkward six perhaps, but no matter.

10:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had someone in my head last night who you should add to this list because you think she's lovely.

No I wasn't talking about myself, ye cheeky fecker!

10:49  
Blogger The Paranoid Mod said...

Moira Stewart?

(Random drunk mod).

00:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remembered!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111 Audrey Horne! Although she's not as purdy now, obviously (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000145/).

10:07  
Blogger thisismarcus said...

True!

08:48  
Blogger The1GWiz said...

WAY late on the Sophia Myles call! (see my comment way back on May 11 ;) )

13:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home