2005-06-09

Next Five Beastie Boys Rhymes

Because this is a serious subject and I made rookie oversights last time.

6. Sure Shot (1994).
I'm that kid in the corner/All fucked up and I wanna so I'm gonna
7. Super Disco Breakin' (1998).
Sometimes I like to brag/Sometimes I'm soft spoken
When I'm in Holland/I eat the pannenkoeken
8. Putting Shame In Your Game (1998).
I'm the king of Boggle/There is none higher
I get 11 points/Off the word "quagmire"
9. Sabotage (1994).
I can't stand it/I know you planned it
I'm gonna set it straight/This Watergate
10. Hey Fuck You (2004).
I've got billions and billions of rhymes to flex
I've got more rhymes than Carl Sagan's got turtlenecks

With credit to Paul's Boutique Samples & References Page and Beastie Boys Annotated for clarity. Now I know what Bear Magazine and Reunite are, and I can't unknow it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave(id) said...

But nothing from Paul's Boutique? My favorite.

20:21  
Blogger thisismarcus said...

Great album, but IMO their lyrics improve greatly as time goes on.

20:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOOMIN' GRANNY:
"I saw you at the checkout line/
You dropped your coupons, and you were looking fine".

Good of you to print a photo of MCA, MIke D and Zathras from BABYLON 5.

09:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home