2005-08-24

Ford Paused To Survey The Surrounding Damage



Are you a link-clicker? Do I need to more clearly signpost links that add meaning to an article, so you can safely skip over the silly and tenuous ones? Which types of articles do you strongly like or dislike? Does my writing ever seem cryptic, like I'm talking to a clique? Does anyone want to read original fiction? (No promises.)

Feel free to take your gloves off when leaving questions or comments, but stay within the Queensberry Rules or my equerry will thrash you soundly.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Paranoid Mod said...

"No wrestling or hugging allowed" seems a very sensible rule...

Original fiction? Bring it on!

22:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to leave my boots with springs at home before entering your ring.

11:35  
Blogger thisismarcus said...

K: is that innuendo, or just me (again)?

PM: I thought I'd try to do something creative/productive this summer. Right now I'm in the middle of a constantly expanding piece of fan fiction, inspired by the short stories "Shig" has published on a regular basis. But I'll try out some other, shorter stuff here in the coming months.

22:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It probably was innuendo, though not intentional. I just can't help myself!

22:14  
Blogger thisismarcus said...

It wasn't a complaint. You still married? Just checking.

23:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home