2005-12-05

Tales From The Edge Of Professionalism

The new company has a file for everything. It takes itself very seriously. It hires from all over to get the skills it wants, not just from its own customer base. These are all good things and I'm learning loads about Sales.

My computer makes some noise. The hard drive's a bit full and the fan kicks in when it tries to find virtual memory. I moved desks this week and my new neighbour told me that he thought we got our beautiful office at late notice because nobody else wanted to be near whatever outside makes that annoying drilling sound, but now he realizes them truth about where the noise is coming from. Last week we dubbed my laptop The Cappucino Machine and I would take drinks orders when it fired up.

I can claim fuel for all my travel, including to and from home. I've requested a Ford Focus, a Vauxhall Astra or an Audi A4 following your suggestions. Next I need to figure out how to use Bluetooth and catch a plane to head office in time for the Christmas party. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home