2005-06-25

Año Uno

It's easy to re-evaluate when you've been away. It's no secret I didn't have a good time here for much of Year One. I did a lot of stuff that reads well on paper but I just wasn't "feeling it".



A year and nine days in, my job was made redundant - unwelcome news for many lay-offees, but my world badly needed shaking-up. Initially, I was indifferent about going home or staying; any change would have been an improvement. My trip to New York really blew the dust off; it tipped me. If I had to leave tomorrow, I could say I had more fun in America than not. I feel less like I've failed here, and I'm excited about my future again. Cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roycer said...

Sorry about your job loss, keep on bloggin and let us know how it goes....

13:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home