2005-06-26

Daliah

This hurts to report. I studied Film and Theatre at college and tried to toe a line of normalcy among my show tune-singing, Tarantino-worshipping, self-fellating cohorts. I must have been lucky at high school, where my fellow thesps were down-to-earth and more about engaging with the script than being the centre of attention.

Now, one of the egos has escaped. And it has a blank cheque. I can't bring myself to click some of the links because of what I might find. (Daliah: if you're reading this, you were far from the most annoying person on campus. We choose to live our adult lives differently, is all. Good luck with the record, but lose that hat!)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Paranoid Mod said...

fuck that's the scariest thing i've ever seen ever. jesus.

22:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home