2005-07-29

Confession

I got drunk yesterday. I didn't mean to. I was at my computer by 0900 and rewarded a good morning's work with a beer at lunch. Mmm, Guinness Extra Stout. More-ish. So I had a couple more and before I knew it, it seemed like a good idea to stop doing job stuff because I didn't trust myself not to make typos or go off on a beer tangent! I don't think I ate properly either, because today I feel a little too rough for five stubby beers. Still, that was one of the upsides of unemployment in full effect. Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joeri Hoste said...

Right, that's it...you come on back to Europe right now before we need to collect you from the gutter! :-)

11:02  
Blogger DrHeimlich said...

I slipped and fell right into a six pack of Guiness, and had to drink my way out...

15:18  
Blogger thisismarcus said...

I'm coming home soon. Too many of my favourite beers aren't available here :)

13:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home