2005-05-11

It's official!

Scientists today announced the discovery that the novelty of a new blog lasts precisely ten days. Yesterday was a rare day where life required more brain power than usual and I thought I'd spare you, gentle readers, from the mundaneness (or "mundanity" – both are legal) of my day. Aswell as building a record of my experiences overseas, I do try to entertain!

Kosmo pointed me in the direction of an article of blogging tips before I started and I took several to heart. I try to include a link and a picture with every post, even when the connection is tenuous (look no further than right here). And I do hereby pledge to post at least five days a week. Call it my New Blog Resolution. More guff later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shocho said...

Kosmo! I want the blog hints! Email me or something! Not that I haven't learned anything on my own the last couple of years. Which I haven't, for those of you playing at home.

20:03  
Blogger thisismarcus said...

D'oh! Here's the link the Kosmonaut sent me:

http://www.tonypierce.com/blog/2004/06/how-to-blog-by-tony-pierce-110-1.htm

22:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home