2005-05-13

"MY SPIDER-SENSE IS TINGLING!"



So, this is weird. One day last summer, just hours before my last serious girlfriend broke up with me, I took her framed picture off my desk at work and put it in a drawer. I don't know why. We're in touch again, thankfully (because life here would be so much tougher without the support and advice of a handful of loyal friends, which includes her). Yesterday morning, before going to work, she and I were having a text message conversation full of questions about job security and other long-term worries. Just hours later, I got a white envelope.

Coincidences? Of course. It's not like either came out-of-the-blue. But they reinforce my fantasy life where I'm The Amazing Spider-Man.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shocho said...

That would explain the wiggly lines that come out of your head.

12:49  
Blogger thisismarcus said...

You can see those?! Nuts. That explains a lot...

14:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home