2005-07-02

I'm Deep!

Every time I tell myself astrology is a load of old hogwash, I read some really life-affirming hogwash. Below are excerpts from the Pisces profile. These aren't results from any kind of in-depth test and neither is time of birth (the basis of your moon sign) taken into account.

Pisces are caring, nurturing, and spiritual. They are the deepest of the signs, often contemplating other views or worlds. Their gentle, patient nature makes them devoted partners. At times, they can exist on an emotional rather than practical level and need a partner to keep their feet planted in reality.

I think more than I act, it's true.



Practical, romantic Cancer finds their match in romantic Pisces. You two fit like halves of a whole. Enjoy the bliss you find in each other (5/5). Virgo's exacting demands give Pisces something to strive for. In return, Virgo manages other aspects of life. The sensitive Pisces can lean on the strong Virgo (5/5). Scorpio provides mystery and excitement for emotional Pisces. This union will be a mix of possessiveness, sensual encounters, and a depth of unspoken emotions (3/5).

All Virgos and Cancers please drop me an e-mail. Include a photograph! Also, I'm gonna stop being so hard on Scorpios. What's three failed relationships in the last six years?

Life has so many options, at times you have difficulty choosing. One of those difficult choices is relationships. Often one will not satisfy your ferocious hunger. The unpredictability of a new venture entices you. Don't get scared of a steady partnership, they are not always as scary as they look.

I fucked one up because the grass seemed greener. You live, you learn.

Variety is the spice of life. You love to start many new projects because they are unexpected and exciting. The important thing to watch out for is that you don't start too many and not finish them. You will always seem to have a following because you are extremely generous. But those who no longer challenge you seem to get left over. Find out what made you like them in the first place and get that back! Keep finding that new challenge.

Sometimes when I seek out new experiences, I'm disappointed by them. But wherever I end up, it won't be for lack of trying.

Don't be embarrassed by failure. Cut through the red tape. You are a leader. If you take the chance and make your proposals, people will listen.

Somebody give me a job!!

Be careful to not get overly aggressive when you become trapped. Pay attention to your instinct and let that help guide you to your way out.

Man! How do they know me so well?!

Green is the color of Spring and the Tiger.

Tomorrow I shall be mostly wearing green.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Information Officer said...

I too am a pisces. So I won't be needing to send you a picture then...

or did you mean to imply any virgos or cancers that were girls. ;)

12:37  
Blogger The Paranoid Mod said...

Try reading the entries for another star sign, you'll find just as much that applies. Not that I'm filled with murderous rage towards astrology and all that sail in her or anything...

23:22  
Blogger thisismarcus said...

That may be so - I'd sign up for Scientology before pledging allegiance to astrology - but that doesn't mean a person can't get something out of it. I had my Tarot cards read when I was 18 and that was a useful experience too, even if it only shows you what you're capable of (as opposed to what WILL happen).

03:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home