2005-09-20

Top Five Reverend Horton Heat Songs

Guess whose greatest hits I listened to on the plane?



1. Martini Time (1996).
Hey buddy, can you spare a dime?
I lost my job for no reason or rhyme
But I got two olives and a couple of limes
I guess that means it's martini time!

2. Baddest Of The Bad (1994).
I'm the baddest of the bad since you been gone
I'm the baddest of the bad since you been gone
I lay around here and I just drink beer
I'm the baddest of the bad since you been gone

3. Bales Of Cocaine (1993).
Bales of cocaine falling from low flying planes
I don't know who done dropped 'em but I picked 'em just the same
Bales of cocaine falling like the pouring rain
My life changed completely by a low flying plane

4. Sue Jack Daniels (2000).
I'm gonna sue Jack Daniels for hitting me
With the trunk of a big ol' live oak tree
He hurt me this morning with the bright sun light
I'm gonna sue Jack Daniels for what he did to my face last night

5. 400 Bucks (1993).
400 bucks! 400 bucks!
And you don't give a fuck about my 400 bucks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home