2005-10-06

J Minus Eleven

I can't wait to start work. Working leads to earning. The new job may only be one aspect of what I did before but it pays almost as much and the hire car is a definite perk. I'm still selling but I'm swapping Saruman for Iron Man.



I tried one of my new employer's products on Tuesday and caught myself slipping into "demo mode", over-emphasizing key words and game terms as I went over the rules with a friend. My test bunny didn't seem to mind being talked down to and began to see strategic options quickly. He told me to read the full rules before we meet again. Game on!

5 Comments:

Blogger Trundling Grunt said...

Work, the curs of the drinking man. Good luck.

01:04  
Blogger Vascito said...

Who ever thought you would end up at UDE... Well, I think most people did :)

Good for you Marcus! Hope you come to Germany for a cocktail at Sheraton.. good times... :)

01:43  
Blogger thisismarcus said...

Great to hear from you - I saw "Vascito" had commented and hoped it would be "the man with the speakers"!

Yes, it IS a highly predictable move. But when a company steals half the customers AND employees from the place you used to work, you have to go with the flow:). I'm bummed I'm missing Spiel this week for the first time in five years, but have a Weiss for me and please say hi to J.D. at the reception desk...

10:18  
Blogger Arwen said...

Congrats my friend... I hope things are awesome for you. Keep me posted and I hope to see you again.

K

02:14  
Blogger Joeri Hoste said...

He's ourrrssssssss! Mwahahaha!

15:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home