2006-01-29

Q.O.T.W.

So you want to know me now?
How I've been?
You can't help someone recover after all you did.
So, tell me: am I looking better?
Have you forgot whatever it was that you couldn't stand about me?

Yes, I do feel better.
Yes, I feel alright.
I feel well enough to tell you what you can do with what you've got to offer.
I feel ready now to tell you what you can do with what you've got.

- Yes from The Sound Of McAlmont & Butler (1995).

(Dedicated to Glasgow, Vancouver and Cirencester for reminding me how painless a friendship with a member of the opposite sex can be, even when there's "history". May the rest of the world catch up soon.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Cirencester's a lovely name for a girl. Not so sure about Glasgow.

07:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, that was me.

07:21  
Blogger thisismarcus said...

Methinks you could be biased, Greenwich :).

20:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home