2006-01-29

Top Seven Things That Attract Me To Blogging

It's seven this time because it's kitkat's idea. She tagged me. I stole one of her answers too. Why not cut out the middle man and read her blog yourself in future?

7. I'm part of the zeitgeist now.
6. I'm never bored at home because I can always post an article.
5. It's cheaper than therapy!
4. I'm bad at staying in touch with more than half a dozen people at a time and it assuages my guilt that friends have a place to check up on me, if they want to.
3. The chance to flex my writing muscles.
2. It's socially-accepted voyeurism.



1. The exchange of ideas and opinions on topics that matter to me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shameless plug! But I can't believe you stole my zeitgeist answer! I kid, I kid.

19:16  
Blogger Shocho said...

Number One: I have a place where I Am The Boss and I can kick out anybody I don't like.

15:52  
Blogger Faltenin said...

LOL Number 5 is sooo true.

Is it also socially-accepted exhibitionism, though?

20:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#3 is starting to feel unloved, dear.

04:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home