2005-05-24

Open All Hours

A sample of my waking life over the last few days...



Saturday: 10am to 3.30am
Half that time spent in Wonder Bar.
Sunday: midday to 10pm
A hangover day. Bought juices and the Arcade Fire album. Back to bed.
Monday: 5.30am to 5pm, plus 8pm to 3am
Woke stupidly early and couldn't get back to sleep until the construction at the corner of City Hall and Granby was done for the day. Loyal Joe called at 8pm to tell me I was missing 24.
Tuesday: 9am to 11pm
Woken by the maintenance guy. He wanted to leave - kidding! Resented being awake all day, but I had a productive one.
Wednesday: 5am to ?
I have a lunch date with Kyle and my PS2. He always kicks my ass at Star Wars: Battlefront. Is this too early to start practising?

Total sleep: 31 out of the last 96 hours.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Paranoid Mod said...

I'm tempted to employ the phrase "workshy fop", but hey, you can't help it. And I've just spent the whole day at work wishing i was in the pub getting rid of my prematch nerves.

Come on you reds!
[http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/default.stm for those who don't know about one of the biggest football games in 21 years...]

17:37  
Blogger Brad said...

So, that is where all my sleep is going!

18:14  
Blogger erika said...

marcus is a sleep-stealer.

except, my best sleep is during movies or tv shows.

mmm...sleep.

19:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home