2006-04-06

Who Ate All The Pies?

For my second Half-Nekkid Thursday contribution I present what some will consider a bit of a cop-out. An hour ago I quite literally sat down to take my grand idea of a picture but I couldn't make the shot due to fading light. I requisitioned lamps from other rooms to compensate only to find the camera switching off when I tried again - a sure sign that the batteries are low. I remembered how the warning icon flashed up for the first time back in Germany. Nuts! I promised to post today because I've been away from home every Donnerstag for the past couple of weeks.

So I shelved that idea, went to a better lit room and pulled up my shirt.

What we have here is the stomach of a man who likes his dairy foods a little too much and doesn't do sit-ups. I'm not ashamed of my little Buddha belly because it was such fun earning it and I'm always suspicious of people who are in fantastic shape because they clearly don't have time to read enough books. "Feed your head," the Dormouse said.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! I get to be the first to wish you a happy HNT! That tummy is nothing compared to my own personal Buddha! Yours is clearly fun-loving.

22:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh--you just made my day--people who are in fantastic shape are not to be trusted because they don't read enough. I never thought it of it that way...And my Buddha trumps everyone's.:)

23:35  
Blogger C said...

Nice! :-) And I think I like this Dormouse character.

12:14  
Blogger The Paranoid Mod said...

Goddam perverts. Is this what we fought Hitler for?

18:06  
Blogger Michelle said...

Very nice HNT picture :)

Happy belated hnt! ;)

12:22  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

The Dormouse seems like a wise one!
Happy HNT (only a few hours late here)

13:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home